Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- To provide intellectually stimulating challenging environment.
- To develop skills in the various fields of Information Technology.
- To foster high-quality teaching in the field of ICT.
- To provide a dynamic course content that is responsive to the challenging IT environment.
- To provide students with opportunities for enrichment and personal growth.
Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Develop knowledge and skills in the theory and practice of communication applicable in various prefessions and contexts, with focus on the media professions.
- Exhibit professional ethics and standards of communication/media practice.
Bachelor of Science in Social Work
At the end of four-year BSSW training, students shall have attained professional competence in:
- Problem-solving, which enables the client system to engage in finding solutions to difficulties and problems;
- Linking people with the systems, whereby the clients are enabled to locate, utilize, and/or create internal and external resources;
- Documenting the level of adequacy of social services to client for policy and program development; and,
- Using professional self in dealing with clients, colleagues and all those who come into sphere of his activities.