- Quality and ExcellenceBeing able to meet and exceed the minimum standards defined by the stakeholders.
- Relevance and ResponsivenessCongruence of the academic, research and extension programs and pro-active response to the needs of various interest groups.
- Access and EquityProvisions of fair educational opportunities to all regardless of ethnicity, age, marital, economic, social status, sex, gender, among others.
- Efficiency and EffectivenessDevelopment and Implementation of timely, cost effective and high-impact instruction, research, extension, production and support services programs.
To realize its Vision/Mission, the Leyte Normal University is committed to the following institutional objectives:
- To upgrade and maintain its standards as Center of Excellence within the limits of its resources.
- To provide an environment conducive to serious study and research as well as tolerance, openness, and respect for idea and opinion of others.
- To develop God-centered, nationalistic, values-oriented and productive students capable of participating actively, competitively in national and global needs, issues and concerns.