The IMRC 2022
The Leyte Normal University (LNU), a premiere institution in Region 8 for teacher-training and other diverse disciplines: arts, sciences, humanities, tourism, hospitality management and entrepreneurship will hold the 5th International Multidisciplinary Research Conference (IMRC). This conference aims to disseminate research outputs in various disciplines geared toward sustaining global competitiveness, thereby empowering them as better academians, educators and industry players.
1. To comply with the mandate of relevant laws about the dissemination of research outputs such as Republic Act 10055 and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
2. Provide an avenue for the exchange of ideas and sharing of experiences among academicians, practitioners, and students the goal of enhancing research capability in the area of education, linguistics, languages, literature, arts, science, mathematics, information science, technology, hospitality, tourism management, social sciences, communication, and development.
3. Provide opportunities for faculty and student researchers to disseminate research outputs on a wide range of academic disciplines, and likewise to gain ideas on the trends about education and other disciplines in the global scenario, and
4. Give opportunity to the participants and organizer to establish networks and build mutually beneficial collaborations and partnerships with professionals from the ASEAN, other countries, and institutions.
MAY 9, 2022
Submission of Abstract Synopsis
MAY 16, 2022
Notification of Accepted Abstract
MAY 30, 2022
Deadline for Full Paper Submission
JUNE 13, 2022
Deadline for the Submission of the Pre-recorded Presentation
JUNE 6, 2022
Registration of Presenters
JUNE 10-12, 2022
Registration of Non-Presenters
JUNE 27-29, 2022
Our Plenary Speakers
Here are the plenary speakers for the IMRC 2022
Director at Entrepreneurial Mindset Network
Bordeaux, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
Topic: ""Creating Business Resilience and Delivering Organizational Change Through the Power of the Entrepreneurial Mindset""
Nathan Thompson, PhD
CEO & Co-Founder at Assessment Systems
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
Topic: "Science and Technology: Enablers of a Resilient Assessment of Learning Dynamics"
Imelda (Dada) Bacudo
Climate Policy and Finance/ Land Use and Climate-Smart Agriculture/ Knowledge Platforms and Advocacy
Topic: "Resiliency of Agriculture Systems: A Future Proof Dynamics for Rural Development" More Info
Criteria for the Selection of the Best Paper
1. Degree of novelty of the paper.
2. Contribution to the body of knowledge.
3. Analytical sharpness.
4. Theoretical or methodological quality.
5. Clarity of expression in the whole paper and effective communication results.
The conference tracks will be identified based on the paper submissions.
Take the spotlight. Present your best research paper and open-up countless possibilities for academic collaborations, opportunities and possibilities.REGISTER HERE
This year's IMRC will be staged on a virtual or online mode, and will require a registration fee of P1,000.00 or $20.
The registration fee should be deposited in the bank account of Leyte Normal University (LNU) under the Interagency Transferred Funds AFT as shown in the information below.
Landbank of the Philippines
Leyte Normal University
CURRENT ACCOUNT NUMBER
Tacloban Branch, Sagkahan District, Tacloban City
The Participant(s) shall pay any possible bank charges.
Should there be any cancellations on the registration, refund of payment will not be eligible and substituion of participant(s) will not be allowed.
Check our Contact Details
Should you have further questions and clarifications regarding this research conference, feel free to contact us through the following:
LNU Research and Extension Office
P. Paterno St., Tacloban City 6500, Philippines
Las Johansen B. Caluza, PhD| email@example.com
Jonas P. Villas, PhD| firstname.lastname@example.org